Vision, Mission & Objectives
Internal Audit professionals will be recognised as indispensable to effective governance, risk management and control.
To provide dynamic leadership for the global profession of internal auditing. Activities in support of this mission will include but will not be limited to:
- Advocating and promoting the value that internal audit professionals add to their organisations.
- Providing comprehensive professional educational and development opportunities; standards and other professional practice guidance; and certification programmes.
- Researching, disseminating, and promoting knowledge concerning internal auditing and its appropriate role in control, risk management, and governance to practitioners and stakeholders.
- Educating practitioners and other relevant audiences on best practices in internal auditing.
- Bringing together internal auditors to share information and experiences.
- To be the recognised voice for the internal audit profession.
- To develop and sustain the internal audit profession in Malaysia through appropriate infrastructure, coordination, support and communication.
- To provide exceptional service to IIA Malaysia’s members.