Our Resource Centre is located at the Secretariat. It is well stocked with internal audit publications covering topics such as internal control, risk, fraud, corporate governance, audit management and IT auditing.
Mondays to Fridays 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
* Members are encouraged to call in advance prior to visiting the Resource Centre.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Strictly open to individual members and nominees of corporate members.
- Food, drink and smoking are not allowed in the Resource Centre.
- Please be silent while you are in the Resource Centre.
- Please place books in the “Collection Basket” after reading.
- Individual Members are entitled to borrow 1 book for the duration of 10 working days per visit.
- Corporate Members are entitled to borrow 2 books for the duration of 10 working days per visit.
- Members are required to remit a refundable deposit of RM100 per book.
- Late return of book will be fined at RM5.00 per day. Amount will be deducted from the deposit.
- Books marked with red label are strictly for reference in the Resource Centre only.